Peninsula Chinese School (PCS) Registration System
Pay Tuition and Fees Online(网上支付)
Make payment to PCS paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Without handling fees, the total amount is $0; With handling fees, the total amount is $
How to make a payment offline and save the handling fee for PCS?
The handling fee (~3.49% + $0.49) is actually charged by the Paypal company, but PCS will pay that part for you. You can save the handling fee by paying offline in two ways: pay by check or by cash.
- Pay by check:
Print this page, write a check (with the total amount without fees) paying to PCAA. Mail the check together with this page to Peninsula Chinese School, P. O. Box 2242, Yorktown, 23692-2242
- Pay by cash:
Print this page, pass the cash together with this page to the principal or the treasurer of the Peninsula Chinese School.
How to calculate tuition and fees?
PCAA Membership Fee:
- PCAA membership fee is $15 for the whole family per calendar year.
Chinese Language Class:
- The tuition for Chinese language class for the Fall2023 semester is $170.
- Each PCAA family member will have a $15 discount, the 2nd student from the same family will have a $10 extra discount.
- The 3rd (or more) students from the same family will have a $20 extra discount.
- Extracurricular program tuition is $85 for PCAA member or $100 for none PCAA member.
- Taiji program tuition is $45 for PCAA member or $60 for none PCAA member.